Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mascara Madness

L'Oreal Voluminous















































Hi, my I can’t stress enough how much mascara is a MUST, no questions asked. My favourite is actually quite cheap. You can find it at your local drug store for about $8 or even less if they are on sale. This mascara will give you the length and volume you've been searching for. I mostly get it in the colour carbon black to make my eyes look more fierce and dramatic. What I really love is that you can apply coats and coats of this stuff, not having to worry about any clumping. I apply this on both of my top & bottom lashes. I have tried multiple other high end/drugstore mascaras but don't feel as they do the job quite like this one! Thank you L'Oreal.




 



 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment