Monday 4 November 2013

Take YEARS off your skin!

To those of you who have no idea what the photo below really is, please keep on reading and I assure you, you will thank me later.



Let me introduce you to my best friend Claire, also known as the "Clarisonic Mia". Claire and I have been the best of friends throughout the course of this year...But let me just say we did have our downs. When I first decided to purchase the clarisonic, all I wanted to do was go home and use it. After hearing all the raves about it, I knew I was going to love it. But, like I said we did have our down fall. When I began using it, I completely broke out, and when I say break out, I mean BIG painful pimples EVERYWHERE. They were so bad that my friends began giving them names like "Billy" or "Bob". I hated what it did to my face, but decided that I wouldn't give up just yet, and boy am I happy I stuck through it. I've learnt that when you first start using the clarisonic you could go through a "purging phase". Don't be angry with your clarisonic, it is just getting all the underlying grime in your skin. Once that phase is over you will start to see what I am talking about. Whatever you do, DO NOT give up! Now you may be asking, what does it REALLY do? Well, when you wash your face, you are not actually getting all the makeup off, this little guy removes makeup up to six times better than your traditional methods. It also clears your pores, and helps minimize the appearance of pores. It also helps so that your makeup absorbs into your skin better, allowing you to use less product for a more flawless finish. I use this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. If you are just beginning to use it, try using it once a week and then moving on to once a day and then finally twice a day. I press the on button to turn it on and then gently move the brush in a circular motion, starting on my forehead, moving to the nose area and the cheeks. I try to make this a part of my daily skincare regimen so that I have smooth looking & feeling skin.

+Clarisonic

No comments:

Post a Comment